Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Does this mean I'm famous?

Seems like I've managed to acquire the attention of a RMT company from the EU. Not going to name the company, and I'm deleting the posts as soon as I see them, but it seems interesting that I'm getting RMT ad spam in my comments.

As for my lack of posts as of late, I apologize. I've been working off-and-on on a post to continue my previous post, but in the end, I'm a gamer and when I'm at home I like to play WoW, not post about it.

As far as the game itself goes, my Druid is up to the mid 40s. Coming along nicely there. The guild lost a few members to some bigger raiding guilds as a few folks decided they wanted to raid a bit more quickly than we were. Luckily, about the same time, around half a dozen folks got keyed up for Kara and we've started helping them get geared up. We're also considering moving up to three nights a week for raiding. This is what I've been hoping for all along, and will allow us two nights for Kara and one night for new stuff (Zul'Aman or Gruul and beyond).

Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to finish up my long post soon.

2 comments:

Alex - aka Firelight said...

You're not alone dude...

We've all been hit by this looser...

Anonymous said...

These guys are the scourge of wow..
?Keep up the good fight.