Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Well that was a let down...

So one of my druid guildies finally got the 5,000 gold to buy her 300 riding skill and on Monday night she did all the quests in prep for her epic flight form. By the time I was called in, it was 11:30, so we planned on doing it tonight.

This was my second run through Heroic Sethekk Halls, so I kinda knew what was coming. When we got to the second to last room (where the Saga of Terokk is) that's where we fought Anzu the Raven God. While certainly not raid level difficulty, it was a fair bit easier than I expected (hence the title). The only parts that really made me struggle was when he banished himself and summoned the adds, and that was only because they randomly aggroed people. Best plan for that with a paladin tank is to have everyone stand right next to the paladin as he or she hits Consecration to pull the birds off of everyone else.

Finishing the entire heroic puts me at 9 of 15 badges of justice needed to get my Libram of Repentance, and got my guildie her epic flight form. Woot!

No comments: