Monday, July 16, 2007

WoW Journal 2007-07-16

This weekend was fairly tame. Farted around a bit on Friday night. Saturday did a Heroic Sethekk Halls run, completed the entire thing, got two BoJs and a Primal Nether for one of the guildies.

Saturday night's raid went decently I guess. We took down Attumen again, no problem. Had a lot of trouble on Moroes. I'm not sure if it was not having a Shadow Priest (had one last week but he seems to have gquit) or if it was having our second paladin not in the fight (he was sitting out this week so we only had one set of pally buffs) but we couldn't bring him down. Spent I'd guess around 2-3 hours fighting Moroes, to no avail. We'll see how much of a difference it makes next week since I'm sure we'll have the second paladin that time.

Sunday I resubscribed to SWG (I know... I know... but I've been on this huge Star Wars kick lately) and played it a bit. Interesting changes for the little I played, but I also picked up Lego Star Wars 1 & 2 on PS2 and wanted to play that so I did. LSW is awesome BTW. If you haven't played it, check it out. They have a demos for the PC available over at download.com for both LSW and LSW2.

No comments: