Monday, May 21, 2007

Busy weekend!

Over the course of this weekend I acquired 3 of the 17 items I want from my list. First I got both halves of my Arcatraz key shards, which got me the Sha'tari Vindicator's Waistband. Next, I became revered with Cenarion Expedition, which netted me my Strength of the Untamed. Finally (and this one's a big one!) last night on my last run of the night we took down Pathaleon and he dropped my Helm of the Righteous! Also, talked to a crafter on my server and I'm in line to get myself a pair of Bracers of the Green Fortress (will cost me a pretty penny for the Nether but still worth it).

Also, I managed to get a few pieces that weren't on my list of things to get, but were still upgrades: From Steam Vault I got Steam-hinge Chain of Valor (which I already replaced with the neck listed above), from Mechanar I got Jade-Skull Breastplate, and for completing a Shattered Halls run I got a pair of Dauntless Handguards. I also picked up a few pieces of healing gear, like the Lightsworn Hammer and a few other pieces I think.

With getting Revered with Cenarion Expedition, that meets one of my immediate goals of Revered with them. While there are still some things I want from the Steam Vault, like the Breastplate of the Righteous, the Purple Judgement Helm, and the Devilshark Cape, I'm going to take a break from the Steam Vault to work on other factions. So now going to work on Shadow Labyrinth and keep on working on Tempest Keep. Having gotten the Helm of the Righteous from Pathaleon, that leaves it so there's nothing I need from the Mechanar. There are still a few things that are upgrades, like Mana Wrath and Dath'Remar's Ring of Defense, but I'm not going to worry about those for now. So that means when I'm going to Tempest Keep, it's time for Botanica runs for my Spaulders of the Righteous. Bleh to the Botanica. Hate that zone. As soon as I get my Spaulders, it's either up to the Arcatraz (more likley) or back to the Mechanar. Either way, I need Exalted with the Sha'tar for my shield, so it's going to be a long road.

No comments: